Tuesday, March 1, 2016

[Solved] How do you undo Yahoo email in Windows Vista?

How do you undo Yahoo email in Windows Vista?

I went to edit then looked for the undo option but its not there & control z doesnt work.

Anwsers to the Problem How do you undo Yahoo email in Windows Vista?

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Open Action Center by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer's status.

Make sure your computer has at least the minimum amount of random access memory (RAM) required to run the program that is displaying the error. Look for the program requirements online or in the packaging information.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: How do you undo Yahoo email in Windows Vista?:

 

 

How to Fix How do you undo Yahoo email in Windows Vista? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Run it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: Problem With Desktop System Icons (Win7 Ultimate SP1, 32-bit),My Invoices & Estimates Deluxe 10 Set Trouble,Constant BSOD, SFC Found Problems But Unable To Resolve,Excel Worksheet W/ Drop Downs,Urlmon.dll Not There, But Actually Is,I Have Been Accessing An Excel File Located On My Desktop With My Laptop. Suddenly, I Get A Message Saying This File Cannot Be Opened.,Automatic Changing Cell Colours,I Now Have A Windows Internet Explorer Add-ons Disabled Message,Dosent Show Attachment In Hotmail With Internet Explorer 9 Windows 7,Partition Recovery With Windows 7
Read More: [Anwsered] Windows 8 Start Screen Tiles Jumping,Fast Solution to Error: my system start hanging after a while and all the working of computer gets affected,How do I stop the IE 8 setup\/welcome screen from popping up? [Anwsered],Search filter in excel 2007 [Solved],Getting on Yahoo Games- IE9 just hangs,How to download Ovi suite,Frequent Shut Downs / Blue Screen and AMD Driver Error,msn & outlook won't stay loged in when I check the box. "keep logged in",Computer keeps saying that I have limited access to all wifi networks and won't connect me to any of them, how do I fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment