Acrobat Reader version 9.2 opens PDF file but garbled
OS - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Acrobat Reader version 9.2 opens PDF file but garbled like this one below:
1266 0 obj
i installed i deleted adobe reader 9.2 and installed version 9.1 - no luck
Keys to the Problem Acrobat Reader version 9.2 opens PDF file but garbled
Perhaps it's caused by a font setting in Acrobat Reader? You may try posting this in the Adobe Forums.
Adobe Forums: Adobe Forums:
Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Desktop Experience]
System Update Readiness Command: To Fix Acrobat Reader version 9.2 opens PDF file but garbled
On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve Acrobat Reader version 9.2 opens PDF file but garbled in Windows.
- Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
- Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.
Reboot your Windows & see if error Acrobat Reader version 9.2 opens PDF file but garbled is still there.
Note: Your administrator's password might be needed.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Acrobat Reader version 9.2 opens PDF file but garbled:
How to Fix Acrobat Reader version 9.2 opens PDF file but garbled with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up