After computer was infected with win32/cutwail.BA virus computer is very slow at startup
My computer is infected with this wirus and my wirus program can not take it away from the computer, It make the computer very slow in the start, what shall I do?
Solutions to the Problem After computer was infected with win32/cutwail.BA virus computer is very slow at startup
Method 1: To rectify performance issue, follow the steps mentioned in the link below
Optimizing Microsoft Windows Vista Performance
Method 2: If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.
Run System File Checker (SFC) scan to fix any corrupt system files.
To do this, follow the steps mentioned in the link below:
How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7
Method 3: Run Microsoft Security scanner (MSS) for any remnant threat and try to fix them
Note: Infected files may be removed from your computer; there are chances of data loss.
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After computer was infected with win32/cutwail.BA virus computer is very slow at startup:
How to Fix After computer was infected with win32/cutwail.BA virus computer is very slow at startup with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: After doing an update for Adobe, now my Internet Explorer icon is missing,Adding new google stock to portfolio manager [Anwsered],How Can You Fix - adobe flash player download failed?,How to Resolve - After getting my hacked account back I went in to reset information and there is an email address that is not mine. How do I remove it??,Fast Solution to Error: Add-in available for managing hidden text?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded