Sunday, March 27, 2016

How Can You Fix - 3 Windows 7 Laptops getting the same "DSN Server Not Responding" Error?

3 Windows 7 Laptops getting the same "DSN Server Not Responding" Error

original title: 3 Windows 7 Laptops getting the same "DSN Server Not Responding" Error Someone please help it's driving me mad.
 
Hello.
Hope everyone's doing well.
The problem I'm having is that all 3 people in my house use laptops with Windows 7, but recently the internet is constantly disconnecting for all of us saying the same thing "DNS Server not responding" The internet say
it's got full connectivity (but has a little yellow thing or a yellow thing with an exclimation mark on the connectivity bars), but everytime I try to reconnect (or anyone else in the house) it says DSN server not responding.
It seems to be getting worse happening
around ever 20 minutes now, and it's driving me crazy.
I'm a student doing online classes and my tests are timed so this problem is really starting to affect me.
The internet where I'm currently staying has always been a bit ****, (I'm from America and I'm
currently in the United Kingdom visiting my boyfriend and his family) and this is the first time I've been back here since I got my new laptop with windows 7 and My boyfriend got his laptop before he left to come to America (where he's been for the past 3
months) so I'm not sure if the problem started because of all the laptops now at his house running on Windows 7 or if the router can't handle this many computers or what.
I've spent ages trying to find a resolution online, but nothing's helping.
I've tried
to change the DNS to OPENDNS and I've restarted the router multiple times, but nothing.
A lot ofpeople have also mentioned about the microsoft miniport being turned off will often resolve the problem but none of the computers have that (I've checked hidden
files) so that can't be it.
Any help at all would be wonderful.
It's a Belkin Router and The computers are - Dell Inspiron M5030 with Windows 7 - Fujitsu Lifebook A-Series with Windows 7 - Toshiba Thanks everyone! Greatly appreciated!

Solutions to the Problem 3 Windows 7 Laptops getting the same "DSN Server Not Responding" Error

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Hello.
Hope everyone's doing well.
The problem I'm having is that all 3 people in my house use laptops with Windows 7, but recently the internet is constantly disconnecting for all of us saying the same thing "DNS Server not responding" The internet
say it's got full connectivity (but has a little yellow thing or a yellow thing with an exclimation mark on the connectivity bars), but everytime I try to reconnect (or anyone else in the house) it says DSN server not responding.
It seems to be getting worse
happening around ever 20 minutes now, and it's driving me crazy.
I'm a student doing online classes and my tests are timed so this problem is really starting to affect me.
The internet where I'm currently staying has always been a bit ****, (I'm from America
and I'm currently in the United Kingdom visiting my boyfriend and his family) and this is the first time I've been back here since I got my new laptop with windows 7 and My boyfriend got his laptop before he left to come to America (where he's been for the
past 3 months) so I'm not sure if the problem started because of all the laptops now at his house running on Windows 7 or if the router can't handle this many computers or what.
I've spent ages trying to find a resolution online, but nothing's helping.
I've
tried to change the DNS to OPENDNS and I've restarted the router multiple times, but nothing.
A lot ofpeople have also mentioned about the microsoft miniport being turned off will often resolve the problem but none of the computers have that (I've checked
hidden files) so that can't be it.
Any help at all would be wonderful.
It's a Belkin Router and The computers are - Dell Inspiron M5030 with Windows 7 - Fujitsu Lifebook A-Series with Windows 7 - Toshiba Thanks everyone! Greatly appreciated!

Replace the likely dying router.
Most home routers could easily handle dozens (I have over 15 in my home) of computers/networked systems.
I like Netgear - but mileage varies between users.

This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing 3 Windows 7 Laptops getting the same "DSN Server Not Responding" Error.

  1. Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
  2. Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
  3. Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
  4. Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
  5. Set the Value to 0x00000001.
  6. Close and reopen your Control Panel.
  7. Restart the Microsoft Windows.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: 3 Windows 7 Laptops getting the same "DSN Server Not Responding" Error:

How to Fix 3 Windows 7 Laptops getting the same "DSN Server Not Responding" Error with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related:
Read More: Troubleshoot:20.7.13. Home Page Quiz on How well do you know Britain? Question: Which Jubilee is the Queen celebrating in 2012? You say 50 years. Surely Diamond Jubilee is 60 years?,2010 Word Gridlines Not Working (PC),How to Fix - 1\/00\/1900 in Excel 2007 Pivot Table?,[Anwsered] 8.1 how to disable multimedia device detection and have a private network,Solution to Error: 32 bit? 64 bit?,2010 Word & Excel Mail Merge - URGENT,2 Windows 8 Blue Screens in just 5 minutes !!,3 notepad.exe launch when windows 7 boot up.,3.5 sata hard drive and plugged it in. my device manager says everythng is ok but i can,t use it,64 MB graphics card and Windows 7

No comments:

Post a Comment