a new window, not tab!!! - When clicking a link in Internet Explorer 9 from my email
i'm trying to open a link in IE9 from my email and i get newly opened tabs but i want to change it so that when i click the link it becomes a new window.
Solutions to the Problem a new window, not tab!!! - When clicking a link in Internet Explorer 9 from my email
Look to Tools - Internet Options - Tab and click Settings.
Many setting possible,
Check memory problems
Memory management issues can also cause a BSOD in Windows 7. Thankfully, Windows 7 has a Memory Management Diagnostic tool that detects and solves problems related to system memory.
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" or "Memory" (without quotes) in the Search box or,
- Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (in the search results).
- Click on "Restart now and check for problems (Recommended)".
- The system will restart, and you need to follow the instructions given on the screen.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: a new window, not tab!!! - When clicking a link in Internet Explorer 9 from my email:
How to Fix a new window, not tab!!! - When clicking a link in Internet Explorer 9 from my email with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Anwsered] ACROBAT CRASHES when PRINTING,A program on my computer has corrupted my default search provider [Solved],Troubleshooter of Error: accessing Windows Live PHoto Gallery gives error code 0x8007007e,Troubleshoot:About a week ago, I suddenly had an issue with two windows services using 25% of my CPU. Need help identifying what services are causing this.,Action Center popup box won't go away in Windows 7 [Solved],Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up