Sunday, March 20, 2016

How to Fix Error - 4 BSOD today, Page Fault in Nonpaged Area and a Minidump blue screen?

4 BSOD today, Page Fault in Nonpaged Area and a Minidump blue screen

I'll start out by saying I am not a genius when it comes to computers.
Here is my laptop brand and model info:

Fujitsu Lifebook Series (Build:LH532--D3U--MT-2)
Windows 8
CPU: Intel Core i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50 GHz
Hard Drive: 750 GB
Memory: 6 GB DDR3
64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor

The first crash today was something about a Minidump.
I had started to render a video on Adobe After Effects, left the computer, came back and my computer was shut down.
I turned it on and Windows said a problem had caused my PC to restart and asked if
it could send the following files to Microsoft:
C:\Windows\Minidump\042413-59171-01.dmp
C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-87515-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

Then I was on Google Chrome.
I tried to load a tab and it said it was "not responding" and asked if I wanted to kill the tab.
Then I got another BSOD saying my computer was gathering information and then it would restart.
The text said: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

So after it restarted, I googled that text and couldn't find anything or understand anything that was being talked about for the most part.
Some page said to test my CPU temp, so I downloaded Core Temp.
  It said "would you like to allow the following
program to make changes to this computer?" And I clicked accept or whatever and then it went to the BSOD again with the same PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA text.
After it restarted, I again tried to open Core Temp and the same thing happened.

I have no idea how to fix this problem.
Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
My laptop is less than 5 months old.

Keys to the Problem 4 BSOD today, Page Fault in Nonpaged Area and a Minidump blue screen

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Machine Throttling
  • Go to the Start button.
  • In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
  • On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
  • Restart your computer.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 4 BSOD today, Page Fault in Nonpaged Area and a Minidump blue screen:

 

 

How to Fix 4 BSOD today, Page Fault in Nonpaged Area and a Minidump blue screen with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related: How to Fix 3371 Errors in Windows XP,7,8&8.1?,Repair Corrupt Cab Files Error - How to Fix,Skchui.dll Error - How to Fix,Symantec Antivirus Slows Down Computer Error - How to Resolve,Error Windows Xp System Restore Incomplete Fix Solution,How to Fix - After updating from Internet Explorer 6 to Internet Explorer 9, my Favorites are lost?,How to Fix - Combination Stacked-Clustered Chart in Excel - Align data with horizontal tick marks?,Solution to Error: Macro to search and copy rows to different sheets based on cell value,Need solution to this problem in order to stop Vista from beeping.__"Your version of Microsoft Deprecated DLL Components isn't compatible with this version of Windows",Server Error in '/' Application.Site also runtime error [Solved]
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: 4gb upgrade 8gb,How to Fix - 32 bit internet explorer 11 on 64 bit windows 7?,[Solved] 32 bit or 64bit,How to Fix - 7 Starter faulty Desktop icons when left clicked?,Troubleshooter of Error: 500 GB Sata Hard Drive Internal drive is not detected.,2 msn.com site,2007 Performance Issue / Very slow saves to network share,Can I use my HP D110A web service printer as a proxy server?,can i use a zoom 56k v.92/v.90 modem with 64b dileup? netzero said i might have the rong modem?,Can I downgrade to win 32-bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment