Windows 7 Ultimate Shuts down randomly in middle of work.
Windows 7 Ultimate
Build 7600 - 64 Bit
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
Processor: Intel 3rd Generation Core i3
Laptop name & Model: HP G72 - B66US Notebook
Windows 7 Ultimate shuts down in the middle of work.
I face data loss every day.
My laptop is about 3 years old & is working like a 12 year old Windows XP Laptop! I think my laptop's security has been compromised and some type of
virus attacked it, but don't know what to do? Norton Antivirus 2014 says that your PC is in risk as it is not updated & anti spyware, quick scan, SONAR protection, Email protection & auto protect is turned off.
Currently it is fixing them.
Also, some system files were damaged, I tried startup repair & system restore, but in vain.
Then I chose
"Last Known Good Configuration" It fixed these system file corruption problem, but it brought more problems like this one.
It made my Laptop unsecure, slow, unresponsive & the main problem.
shuts down in between.
Here is the log of event viewer :
Log Name: System
Date: 4/17/2014 7:22:03 PM
Event ID: 6008
Task Category: None
The previous system shutdown at 7:19:53 PM on ?4/?17/?2014 was unexpected.
Anwsers to the Problem Windows 7 Ultimate Shuts down randomly in middle of work.
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Windows 7 Ultimate Shuts down randomly in middle of work.:
How to Fix Windows 7 Ultimate Shuts down randomly in middle of work. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: 50% Of The Times I Am In A MS Word, Or In An Email, And I Press Enter To Go To The Next Line To Continue Writing, Windows Mobility Center" Screen Shows Up.,Adobe Flash Player For Window 7,After Last Updates My Microsoft Word Starter 2010 Won't Work,Automatically Deleting Blank Characters Before Text In Line,Administrative Tools In Control Panel Is Blank. What Can I Do To Restore It?,Windows Backup And Restore Keep Popping Up,MS Word Starter, Omission Of Character,If I Use Two Or More Registry Cleaner. Does It Creat Any Problem To My Computer?,Screen Shot? - How To Take A Screen Shot,Parental Controls Not Working
Read More: [Anwsered] internet explorer 9.0.5 scroll bar slow .,Troubleshooting:how to uninstall yontoo 1.10.02 from programs & features in my contral panel on my personal computer,Notepad Opens Unexpectedly numerous times. [Solved],Tech Support: Virizon 4g lite conection to internet? Dsn.,How to Resolve - j'ai Windows7 64 bits impossible d'enregistrer Google Chrome Programmes?,My troubleshooter keeps telling me it has an error and stops working.,several programs in the control panel wont allow me to access them, i dont think it's a virus. windows 7,How do I edit data in an embedded Excel object in a Word form document?,Message pops when I start FSX with an error code, stating that it was not possible to activate the product. Shuts down after 30 minutes of gameplay. HELP!,Excel Doc. won't launch in separate window