Sunday, March 27, 2016

Tech Support: 404 not found nginx message

404 not found nginx message

Whenever I try to access any search engine, I keep getting the same error:
"404 NOT FOUND" and "nginx" right underneath it.
I can call up any websites perfectly fine from address bars or from bookmarks but I'm just having problems with search engines.
Is there perhaps something being blocked in my security?  Is this a virus?  I
have Malwarebytes which I run almost every day and it never finds anything.
Also my McAfee virus protection has never found anything either.
It's weird, so I just tried www.yahoo.com from my address bar, it goes to the site without a problem, but when I tried to use their search engine, the same error pops up.
But when I put
www.google.com in the address bar,it doesn't even go to google, it gives the 404 NOT FOUND error. 
Before this 404 error problem started,  I've also been having redirecting issues for a few weeks, where if I used a search engine, it sometimes redirected me to other sites that had nothing to do with the site I wanted.
But now, like I said, I can't even
get to a search engine like Google without getting that 404 NOT FOUND error.
I'll try to go to a restore point from a week ago and see if that helps but if it doesn't what else can I try?  Thanks!

Solutions to the Problem 404 not found nginx message

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

I had created the Text Document, thanks for your time.

Before I was able to view your replies, a new problem cropped up, the "Privacy Protector" fake antivirus.
That changed my priorities to get rid of that.
Therefore I found this thread on

www.bleepingcomputer.com , followed all the steps, including the use of TDSS Killer and the free version of Malwarebytes as they prescribe, and it solved my Google "404 not found" nginx problem.

So there you go, another rhyme for another reason.
Thanks again for your time, hopefully all this work can help other computer amateurs that find themselves in sticky situations like I had.

-Sam

Cleaning your computer, components, and peripherals help keep everything in good working condition and helps prevent germs from spreading. You can't image how dirty the inside of your computer case can get. All the dust and dirt is going to prevent proper air flow and may even prevent the fan from working.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 404 not found nginx message:

How to Fix 404 not found nginx message with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related:
Read More: How to Resolve - 10055 system error(setsockopt)appears after windows update in odin diet at log in?,How to Resolve - 64 bit system to 32 bit recognition?,[Solved] 2007 Excel Macro - Error on \"Selection.Insert Shift:=xlDown\" line,[Solved] 2010 to 2003 excel file conversion,[Solution] 6gb ram 4gb usable with popping sound,2.7 out of 3.00 installed RAM "usable"?,2 days to update!?!,3 Computers One network - No connection to XP bos,4G issues and Wifi connection.,404 not found mesage when I try to go to you tube

No comments:

Post a Comment