Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Tech Support: 20-22 minute boot-up times - What have I not tried?

20-22 minute boot-up times - What have I not tried?

I am running Windows 7, 64-bit, on a 3.5 year old Dell.  Over the years, the full boot up time has increased to 20-22 minutes.  More specifically, I should say that I get the desktop in about 2 minutes, and while certain programs (such as Internet Explorer)
may be able to launch immediately, most programs (iTunes, Word...), when clicked on, will take 20-22 minutes to launch, when all of the programs I've tried launch at once.
 
I have deselected every startup program and every non Microsoft process through msconfig.  I have run CCleaner and "fixed" 800+ registry errors.  I have turned my Trend Micro security off in favor of the free Avast.  (Trend Micro found no viruses, Avast
found one, but its removal did not help.)  I noticed that my computer was always starting two internet connections, so I disabled one of them.  I've defragmented (weekly), the performance checks don't find anything, etc.    When I've watched in Task Manager,
there are still 40-60 processes running during boot-up, but they don't appear to be overloading my memory, and I have no idea what many of them are.  Booting up in safe mode is much quicker, but I still don't know what is preventing most programs from launching
in a reasonable amount of time when in normal mode.
 
What might I try now?

Keys to the Problem 20-22 minute boot-up times - What have I not tried?

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Because of this 20-22 minute boot-up times - What have I not tried? error, Windows can fail in starting some processes and the system's performance can significantly slow down. In some cases, Windows has problems starting up and the system can freeze.

Lastly, this error 20-22 minute boot-up times - What have I not tried? can even result in the Blue screen of death error message, just like other critical Windows errors. If any of the above problems and symptoms occur in your PC, then you should immediately seek to resolve this problem.

In order to resolve 20-22 minute boot-up times - What have I not tried? error or repair the corrupted and damaged Windows files, you will need a 20-22 minute boot-up times - What have I not tried? error repair tool. There is more than one method of treating this kind of error code, and here is how you can manually do it:

  1. Start the computer and log in as administrator
  2. Go to the start button and select All Programs. Go to Accessories, System Tools, and then System Restore
  3. Click on System Restore and in a new window, select the 'Restore my computer to an earlier time's option and click Next
  4. On the new confirmation window that appears, click Next
  5. Restart your computer after the restoration has been completed

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: 20-22 minute boot-up times - What have I not tried?:

 

 

How to Fix 20-22 minute boot-up times - What have I not tried? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: 1327 Invalid Drive Z Error Code 80004004 Error Code 137 80072ee7 Fix 3315 Error 26 3213 1726 0X6be Error Code 1393 Acaptuser32 dll Error 3050 Biosinfo dll,Fast Solution to Fix Error 1017 Received Logging On To The Standby Error,Installation Error 1706 Error Fixer,Loopback Failure Error - How to Fix,How to Fix Pro Registry Cleaner Error,How to Fix Win 7 Installation Error Code: 0x800705070 Error Quickly
Read More: How to Fix Problem - 2010 Mail Merge?,16 bit program using window 7 virtual xp [Solved],How to Fix Error - 2 available drives on protection settings RECOVERY and OS (C) System and restore points?,Troubleshooting:2 messenger tabs? Error,IE 8: Can't Send Page by Email AND Can't Send Link by Email,I can't connect to yahoo.com for online gaming after installing ex9 is there a problem?,c drive says full with 58gb and drive d has 219gb how to fromat drive c for more gb,Automatic Spelling Correction in MS Excel 2007,Attempting to install a financial program and getting error with regsvr32

No comments:

Post a Comment