Windows Mail attachment problem
Im having problems attaching newly saved .doc files in Windows Mail.
I can attach the same file using other email programs, but Windows Mail won't find it
Anwsers to the Problem Windows Mail attachment problem
I suggest you download, install and start using Windows Mail Live. Please use the link below to download Windows Mail Live.
Thanks for using the Answers Forum.
Please let us know how this works out.
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Running System Update Readiness Command
On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve Windows Mail attachment problem in Windows.
- Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
- Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.
Try and see if you still get the same error Windows Mail attachment problem in your Windows.
Note: You may be prompted to enter your administrator's password when you try to execute certain system tasks!
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Windows Mail attachment problem:
How to Fix Windows Mail attachment problem with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: Performance Issues Since I Updated To Windows 7,How To Install All The .net Frameworks?,How To Preview A File In The Recycle Bin,My Windows Dose Not Permit Internet Explorer 8, 9 And Yahoo Messenger To Perform Corretly ,,Programs Gone After Hard Drive Replaced,Windows 8 BSOF: System Service Exception,Summing Hours:minutes In PivotTable,Error Message When I Exit Programs.,Laptop Frozen In Logging Off Phase, What Can I Do To Just Restart This Laptop!,I Would Like To Change The Default Cell Background Color And Save It In My Toolbar.Its Yellow Now, I Would Like It To Be Green.
Read More: Can you customize settings? I like my email to open in new window instead of tabbed [Anwsered],How to Fix - Shortcut disablement Microsoft Word 2007?,How to Resolve - Can not Download - After using a different Internet Download Manager?,Frequent Blue Screen @ random times-Time for full reinstall of Win 7 64 Ultimate???,how do i remedy,ITunes error "'application failed to start because it's side by side configuration is incorrect",Computer performance is very slow,parallels transport agent for windows 7