After I try go to BIOS ( press F2) I have a black screen with promt " Check system. Press F1 to continue" What is it? Is it seriously problem?
I have bought an old notebook Tohiba sat pro A60.
When I try to open BIOS ( press F2) I read " Check system.
Press F2 to continue" I updated BIOS but nothing change.
Is it seriously problem? What I can do?
PS After press F1 BIOS starts.
Anwsers to the Problem After I try go to BIOS ( press F2) I have a black screen with promt " Check system. Press F1 to continue" What is it? Is it seriously problem?
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After I try go to BIOS ( press F2) I have a black screen with promt " Check system. Press F1 to continue" What is it? Is it seriously problem?:
How to Fix After I try go to BIOS ( press F2) I have a black screen with promt " Check system. Press F1 to continue" What is it? Is it seriously problem? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Advanced Properties dialog box when saving Excel 2007 workbook,After IE8 security update, internet on, but IE8 will not connect,[Solved] After installing 'ezcap digital ATSC TV stick' using key gen, get blue screen error \"DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL\",How to Fix Problem - Adobe Reader does not respond; screen comes up black?,Solution to Error: After activating Windows 8 media center pack, Windows Update is unresponsive.,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded