9.00 GB Installed RAM; 5.99 GB Usable Ram
I have Windows 7 64bit Home Premium with 9GB DDR3 Ram.
The System is only using 5.99GB.
Is there a way to use the other 3.01GB?
Solutions to the Problem 9.00 GB Installed RAM; 5.99 GB Usable Ram
Please check the Memory Remapping Settings in the BIOS.
Are they enabled or disabled?
"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code" CLIP- Stellvertreter http://www.winvistaside.de/
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error 9.00 GB Installed RAM; 5.99 GB Usable Ram
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 9.00 GB Installed RAM; 5.99 GB Usable Ram:
How to Fix 9.00 GB Installed RAM; 5.99 GB Usable Ram with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How Can You Fix - a blank search box appears on my desktop and will not go away?,Troubleshoot:Acer iconic w4 tablet screen froze and the cursor did not move in Windows 8 and 8.1.,[Solved] Add Documents function is giving me a List Does Not Exist error in Sharepoint 2010,Troubleshooter of Error: Actual RAM Size is 4GB but it is showing 2.96 GB usable why?,How Can You Fix - Absolute cell reference F4 doesn't work in Excel 2010?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up