100% CPU usage most of the time and when I open iTunes
Original title: 100% CPU usage most of the time and when i open itunes SOMEONE HELP
my laptop runs on windows 7 professional and works pretty fine just when i am on the internet but as soon as i open like iTunes or other types of programs
the CPU usage just fly's up and its basically unusable i have to close the programs that i have opened
i have virus scanned, disc fragmented, troubleshooted everything possible even removed recently installed programs like iTunes Etc.
anyone help? thanks Tom
Anwsers to the Problem 100% CPU usage most of the time and when I open iTunes
When this occurs have you looked in Task Manager to see what process is causing the high CPU usage? Are you having any other issues with your computer at any other times? Have you ran a full scan with your antivirus software recently? If you are only
having this problem with iTunes only, I would suggest uninstalling and then reinstall.
Open Task Manager
Also, you can look in Event Viewer to see if you can get any additional error information.
Open Event Viewer
Please let us know status.
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: 100% CPU usage most of the time and when I open iTunes:
How to Fix 100% CPU usage most of the time and when I open iTunes with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,2 windows, file download and run save cancel,2007 Excel split panes,3 monitors, driver keeps uninstalling at reboot,3GB RAM upgraded to 4GB but only 2.99GB available,6gb ram 4gb usable with popping sound