Friday, March 4, 2016

How to Fix - hacked account?

hacked account

It appears that my account has been hacked.
I can't gain access to it.
I've tried to fill in the online application form to obtain a reset code,so I can reset my password.I only really use my account for Facebook and sons rugby club so can't really answer
the questions it asks me.
Eg e-mails I have sent.
I don't have a Xbox so no card details.
All I want to do is obtain a reset code and get it txt to my phone.
Please help

Solutions to the Problem hacked account

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:

  1. Click Start.
  2. Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
  3. The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
  4. Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
  5. "Sfc /scannow"

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: hacked account:

 

 

How to Fix hacked account with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: AVG Technologies ScriptHelperApi Class Add-on,(0x80242302) Volume Shadow Copy Service Component Encountered An Unexpected Error.,100% CPU Usage Without Many Programs Being Run Windows 7,After Installing Kubuntu, Unable To Boot To Windows 8 Or Perform A Refresh.,After Installing Windows 7 To Laptop The Labels Print Out Of Line How Can I Fix It,1723 There is a problem with this Windows Installer package A DLL required After Windows 8 1 upgrade IE keep crashing Vidoes won t play Store shows error in opening Are there going to be any 7 inch Windows 8 tablets am unable to open hlp file on Windows 7 machine After upgrading to Windows 8 1 my Bluetooth device doesn t work Brand new Gateway laptop with Windows 7 not charging when plugged in Cannot open Store and PC settings on Windows 8 1 Cannot download apply Windows SP2 KB948465 Keeps Failing Adapting software with Windows 7 Connecting Adobe PSE 8 with Windows Live Mail problems After installing IE10 for Windows 7 I can t download anything Corrupted Recycle bins in Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit Windows Vista Unidentified Network Direct3D crashes after running Windows Experience Index Activated Windows Media Center computer becomes unusable dllhost exe and Windows 7 Thumbnail Preview Problem
Read More: windows update Intel Corporation - Storage Controller - Intel (R) Mobile Express Chipset SATA RAID Controller error code 80070103 [Anwsered],[Anwsered] Why does my Windows 7 Laptop's Physical WLAN button keep auto-disabling?,task scheduler is not shutting down the programs when scheduled,windows wont let me install service pack 2 for vista, says its error code 80073712, please help,my computer wont let me burn a disc,Microsoft Word 2010 is flagging both "it's" and "its",Security update failure. - error code 800B0100

No comments:

Post a Comment