2 hyperlinks 1 cell
How do I apply two hyperlinks in one cell? Seems that you can't do that in excel.
So far everything I find is just a work around that has to do with objects.
If there is no clear solution maybe Microsoft could code something like
Does that sound reasonable?
In a perfect world I would like my one cell to look like this:
Keys to the Problem 2 hyperlinks 1 cell
Unfortunately this cannot be done.
Send this to our feedback team to show your interest.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix 2 hyperlinks 1 cell
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: 2 hyperlinks 1 cell:
How to Fix 2 hyperlinks 1 cell with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,2007 Word Processor problem in User Account,2nd hard drive from external enclosure not showing up windows 7,3.46gb ram usable but 8gb installed,360 share pro compatibility,4 questions on Restore files and Recover system