7starter explorer.exe uses up cpu all day
explorer.exe never stops
Solutions to the Problem 7starter explorer.exe uses up cpu all day
I understand that explorer.exe uses too much CPU resources.
I will help you with this issue.
What is the make and model of the computer?
Which security software is installed?
Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
In order to troubleshoot this issue, let us try these methods:
Step 1: Advanced startup options (including safe mode):
If you are not facing any issues in Safe Mode with Networking, then check in Clean boot.
Step 2: Clean Boot Try performing a clean boot by following the steps in the below mentioned link:
Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section ‘How to reset the computer to start as usual after clean boot troubleshooting’.
Run a full computer scan with the Microsoft Safety Scanner to make sure that the computer is virus free.
Microsoft Safety Scanner:
Safety Scanner Disclaimer: There could be a loss of data while performing a scan using Microsoft safety scanner to eliminate virus if any.
Refer to these articles to know more.
You may run the system maintenance troubleshooter and check.
Open the System Maintenance troubleshooter:
Ways to improve your computer's performance:
Optimize Windows 7 for better performance:
Important: While performing check disk on the hard drive, if any bad sectors are found, then check disk will try to repair that sector.
Any data available on that sector might be lost.
For any Windows related issue, please feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 7starter explorer.exe uses up cpu all day:
How to Fix 7starter explorer.exe uses up cpu all day with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Fix 3371 Errors in Windows XP,7,8&8.1?,Repair Corrupt Cab Files Error - How to Fix,Skchui.dll Error - How to Fix,Symantec Antivirus Slows Down Computer Error - How to Resolve,Error Windows Xp System Restore Incomplete Fix Solution,How to Fix - After updating from Internet Explorer 6 to Internet Explorer 9, my Favorites are lost?,How to Fix - Combination Stacked-Clustered Chart in Excel - Align data with horizontal tick marks?,Solution to Error: Macro to search and copy rows to different sheets based on cell value,Need solution to this problem in order to stop Vista from beeping.__"Your version of Microsoft Deprecated DLL Components isn't compatible with this version of Windows",Server Error in '/' Application.Site also runtime error [Solved]
Read More: [Solution] 7GB Ram installed. System reports 1.99 GB usable for Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: 403 errors with Internet Explorer,Troubleshooter of Error: 32-bit IE 9 stops responding but 64-bit IE9 is ok,[Solution] 32 bit IE on 64 bit OS,2 msn.com site,2007 Performance Issue / Very slow saves to network share,Can I use my HP D110A web service printer as a proxy server?,can i use a zoom 56k v.92/v.90 modem with 64b dileup? netzero said i might have the rong modem?,Can I downgrade to win 32-bit?