After drag and drop, Excel 2007 not responding
I have a new problem with Excel 2007 (with Vista OS). Whenever I drag and drop or drag to copy, Excel stops responding. Everything else works. Has nyone experienced this and found an answer? I have gove to Excel Options/Advanced and made sure enable
drag and drop is checked.
Anwsers to the Problem After drag and drop, Excel 2007 not responding
Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:
- Click Start.
- Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
- The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
- Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
- "Sfc /scannow"
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After drag and drop, Excel 2007 not responding:
How to Fix After drag and drop, Excel 2007 not responding with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Solution to Problem: Adding a Label category to a pie chart.,Adobe Flash Player will not update/install [Solved],How Can You Fix - adding language to windows 8?,address box problems -vista [Anwsered],Fast Solution to Error: Adding a Column of Dates Pulled From a Single Cell,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded