ACI appraisal software does not support Windows 8.1 and need to revert back to Windows 8.
Original title: Revert back to Windows 8 from 8.1
The software I use for my job (ACI appraisal software) does not support Windows 8.1, nor does it function properly. I need to revert back to Windows 8 but do not have the discs since it was preinstalled on my machine when I bought it earlier this year.
Please advise how I can do this.
Keys to the Problem ACI appraisal software does not support Windows 8.1 and need to revert back to Windows 8.
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: ACI appraisal software does not support Windows 8.1 and need to revert back to Windows 8.:
How to Fix ACI appraisal software does not support Windows 8.1 and need to revert back to Windows 8. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: about how to recover a blocked account [Solved],[Anwsered] About Excel 2007 - Charts and fonts. URGENT!!,How to Fix Error - A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug??,Troubleshoot:80027005 not connected to internet,How to Fix Problem - Acrobat 4.0 will not work with windows 7. Micros Fidelio program need Acrobat 4.0 to work. What do I do?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up