ITunes are not getting recognized after automatic upgrade.
Original title: Need major help
Have Windows 7 - downloaded appropriate I tunes.
Worked for a while with Nano.
Got an automatic upgrade on the quick program.
I tunes no longer recognizes my nano.
Got an Ipod touch.
Doesn't recognize that either.
Got on line with Apple and the Qresolve team.
What a joke.
$380 some dollars later and I lost some programs, lost my music library, cannot use any version of I tunes.
I have been on line with them for 2 days for a total of 13 hours without resolution.
They gave up and said they will call back next week..
Anwsers to the Problem ITunes are not getting recognized after automatic upgrade.
I would suggest you to follow the below methods mentioned in the articles.
If you have already performed Method 1 then I would suggest you to follow the method 2.
iOS: Device not recognized in iTunes for Windows:
Perform a system restore before the automatic upgrade is done to the computer.
Note: Once the system restore has been completed, try to install the latest version of iTunes and check if it helps.
Hope this helps.
Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:
- Click Start.
- Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
- The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
- Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
- "Sfc /scannow"
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: ITunes are not getting recognized after automatic upgrade.:
How to Fix ITunes are not getting recognized after automatic upgrade. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: Excel 2007 How To Add Additional Information Before And After A Cell Text,Excel 2007 Hyperlinks Change,Vlookup In Excel 2007 Doesnt Count The Number Of Rows I Am Using,No Video Only Audio When I Play Media Center Files Windows 7, I Think These Stopped Working After Some Windows Updates.,Telephone Numbers On Web Pages Are Disappearing Since Upgrade To Windows 7,Need Access Code For An Old Hotmail Account,Name Listed As 'from' In Received Emails,Trying To Delete Program,Black Screen Error Message - "Windows Could Not Start This Screen Saver",Error On Startup - "Run DLL There Was A Problem Starting C:\PROGRA~2\jb4of4.dss. Access Is Denied."
Read More: How to Fix - how to stop windows 7 auto shut down?,[Anwsered] Windows 7 Has anyone had problems with WIFI connection dropping an Tochiba L500 Satellite connecting with Telus BC,Troubleshoot:why do my internet keep saying that internet not responding and takes so long to connect i have a new computer i also have a pc clean up and still dont help. any suggestions,I upgraded to Windows 8.1 and now my computer won't start,How to lock a sheet with a Macro attached,Homegroup stopped working 05/11/11,Word 2010 - Mapi Error - when trying to Save and Send a document as an attachment,Finding number list item