A message when macros disabled?
I know there is a subtle notice "macros disabled" under the task bar in Excel 2007, but can I modify that notification so I get a more blatent "pop up" message that tells me that macros have been disabled and let me choose to run the macros? Something
similar to the notifications that appeared in earlier versions of Excel.
Not really for ME but for someone who needs to have things very clearly brought to his attention.
Anwsers to the Problem A message when macros disabled?
As far as I know, you can't customize this notification...
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: A message when macros disabled?:
How to Fix A message when macros disabled? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:Acer Netbook computer keeps slowing down System Manager Processes says CPU 9% Ram 97% seems high. Error,A few times now my computer has sent a message saying there was an Error while shutting down. then a very blue screen showed up with this message Error while shutting down. Tech Support,Acer Aspire Z series running Windows 7, touchscreen works in the center but doesn't work along the outside Tech Support,Tech Support: Acer laptop keyboard,Troubleshoot:Acrobat 8 pro (with the 8.1.7 patch installed) opens a PDF then after a few seconds shuts down.,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up