Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Solution to Error: 2 yr old Dell Vostro windows7, dual-core, 4Gig computer takes over 1 hour to start up and 20 minutes to shut down. Ouch and new programs are slow to load; once up, I run ok.

2 yr old Dell Vostro windows7, dual-core, 4Gig computer takes over 1 hour to start up and 20 minutes to shut down. Ouch and new programs are slow to load; once up, I run ok.

My dell vostro computer running windows7 is starting to crash or take a long time to start up, over 1 hour, shut down 20 minutes..
For the last month or so.
shut down takes 20 minutes.
The startup takes over 1 hour.
It first displays windows7 startup???
10 minutes later it continues but also dispays that microsoft Red, blue, green, and yellow banner.
This then runs for about 40 minutes.
Upon completion it displays a blank, black screen for about 5 minutes.
Then a nice lite blue display with a small button
in the center that I click to bring up the system.
Some times I get the dreaded blue screen where I bring it up in safe mode with networking?? Sometimes I can then run and sometimes not.
When running I am streaming a lot of data, a large number of live feed
charts and another program where I can read up to the minutes articles.
I am also using Msft Word.  It seems to perform ok but sometimes it stops taking my key strokes, 30 second later it will.
This is a duel core processor with 4 Gigs of memory.
The system
is 2 years old.  My son says to buy a new one because it would take him  5 hours to restore the software.
I'm some what techy but this is beyond my ability to fix.
If anyone can give any guidance to save this system please comment.
Thank you in advance for
any leads.
John  (autoalex)
Are there any fixes that can be performed by so-so techy?
I am running in safe mode now.
I will stay here for a short time and then restart, this coud take 1.5 hours.
I switched from Norton to Microsoft Escentials and am getting a message from M Es.centials:  M.
E. is not active for Virus and Malware, chose another security company for Virus and Malware.
Is this normal to not have this security software to not be active.
I may have to go back to Norton.
If you can offer any input, please do.
Thank you.
This is my first time on this site.
My crash opened the avenue that led me here.

Keys to the Problem 2 yr old Dell Vostro windows7, dual-core, 4Gig computer takes over 1 hour to start up and 20 minutes to shut down. Ouch and new programs are slow to load; once up, I run ok.

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Using Windows troubleshooter:

  • Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
  • A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
  • Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
  • Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
  • The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
  • Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 2 yr old Dell Vostro windows7, dual-core, 4Gig computer takes over 1 hour to start up and 20 minutes to shut down. Ouch and new programs are slow to load; once up, I run ok.:

 

 

How to Fix 2 yr old Dell Vostro windows7, dual-core, 4Gig computer takes over 1 hour to start up and 20 minutes to shut down. Ouch and new programs are slow to load; once up, I run ok. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: 1327 Invalid Drive Z Error Code 80004004 Error Code 137 80072ee7 Fix 3315 Error 26 3213 1726 0X6be Error Code 1393 Acaptuser32 dll Error 3050 Biosinfo dll,Fast Solution to Fix Error 1017 Received Logging On To The Standby Error,Installation Error 1706 Error Fixer,Loopback Failure Error - How to Fix,How to Fix Pro Registry Cleaner Error,How to Fix Win 7 Installation Error Code: 0x800705070 Error Quickly
Read More: 2010 word starter will not shut down,Fast Solution to Problem: 2 screens at the same time,Solution to Error: 2 GB of undeletable temporary files,How Can I Fix - 150 HOUR TO BACKUP 200GB TO EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE?,Troubleshooter of Error: 16gb SDHC- when i try to drag a file into it i get the message Error: 0x8007045d : the request could not be performed because of a I\/O device error,IE 8: Can't Send Page by Email AND Can't Send Link by Email,I can't connect to yahoo.com for online gaming after installing ex9 is there a problem?,c drive says full with 58gb and drive d has 219gb how to fromat drive c for more gb,Automatic Spelling Correction in MS Excel 2007,Attempting to install a financial program and getting error with regsvr32

No comments:

Post a Comment