901225 - how to disable network access for a specified user?
i want to restrict my children from accessing internet when work with the same computer as i do.
they log in to their own user account.
is it possible?
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
Anwsers to the Problem 901225 - how to disable network access for a specified user?
You cannot disable accessing Internet for a particular User account.
You can set password for accessing Internet by configure your router; you may contact your Internet Service Provider to configure your router for that.
You may also set restrictions for
browsing Internet by using Parental control.
Refer the links mentioned below to know more about the Parental control.
Set up Parental Controls
How can I add additional parental controls?
Four things you can do to help protect kids online
What can I control with Parental Controls?
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix 901225 - how to disable network access for a specified user?
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: 901225 - how to disable network access for a specified user?:
How to Fix 901225 - how to disable network access for a specified user? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooting:A program called Babylon Search comes up every time I bring up Internet Explorer 9 Error,A page I want to view keeps saying internet explorer cannot display webpage. Need to view it for my job. Tech Support,How Can I Fix - Accessories not in start menu..how do you fix????,Fast Solution to Error: A playlist without gaps between tracks,Tech Support: Access to a web site,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up