how do I make all graphs from separate sheets the same size for comparison?
I am printing on transparencies and want all graphs to be the same size for comparison. I have created all of the graphs needed - and the information (parameters) doesn't vary too much - just can't get it to print the same size for each graph.
Anwsers to the Problem how do I make all graphs from separate sheets the same size for comparison?
Try these steps:
First click on the chart that has the required dimensions, click on the format tab on the ribbon.
At the right hand top corner,make a note of height and widdht of the chart
Replicate the same on other charts
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: how do I make all graphs from separate sheets the same size for comparison?:
How to Fix how do I make all graphs from separate sheets the same size for comparison? with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: Icon Deleted Nd Required,Can't Boot Up On Windows 8 Recovery Disks,Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Updates,I Have Installed A Printer (WiFi) But Can Print Only Word Documents. When I Try To Print From Pdf Or Excell In Say Current Printer Is Not Available.,Spell-check Not Working Because Of Too Many "spelling Errors",How Can I Get Hotsync.exc Program Of Palm To Run On My Windows 7 Computer?,Windows 7 Will Only Start In Safe Mode!,Ie9 Object Error,Hi I Am Having An Issue With VSS,Printer Wont Respond, After A Different Printer Is Used For A 1-off Job
Read More: How to Resolve - WEI won't run?,Troubleshooter of Error: problem opening a from for an applications on the internet for a job applications recieve error messages,How Can You Fix - windows 7 home premium recovery disc currrupted?,Delete a Skype account? Tech Support,How to change to European time zone?,Windows 8.1 update failure,Folders create a runtime error on right click,Want to go wireless to use another web connection,Need help creating a tool