Monday, February 22, 2016

Troubleshoot:Hi I am having an issue with VSS Error

Hi I am having an issue with VSS

I have an Event Id 12293 Logged in the event viewer , also when I right click on any drive abd click shadow copies tab it shoes me something as below:

 Failed to retrieve volumes that are eligible for shadow Copies.

Error 0x8004230f: The shadow Copy provider had an unexpected error while trying to process the specified operation.

Anwsers to the Problem Hi I am having an issue with VSS

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hi Minal Mawar, 
This issue occurs because the Volume Shadow Copy Service system files are not registered. 
Method 1: Check if the Volume Shadow Copy service is running on your computer or not.
To check for the same,
1.
Click ‘Start’, type ‘services.msc’ and hit Enter.
2.
Locate “Volume Shadow Copy” and check if the service is started.
3.
If not ‘Start’ the service.

If the service was already started, I’d suggest you to stop the service and restart the same. 
Method 2: Also check the drive for errors
Refer the below link to do the same:
Check a drive for errors
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Check-a-drive-for-errors 
Method 3:

Also try registering these files and check. 
1) Click Start.
2) Click Run.
3) Type cmd, and click OK.
4) Type the following commands at a command prompt.
Press enter after each command.
cd /d %windir%\system32
Net stop vss
Net stop swprv
regsvr32 ole32.dll
regsvr32 oleaut32.dll
regsvr32 vss_ps.dll
vssvc /register
regsvr32 /i swprv.dll
regsvr32 /i eventcls.dll
regsvr32 es.dll
regsvr32 stdprov.dll
regsvr32 vssui.dll
regsvr32 msxml.dll
regsvr32 msxml3.dll
regsvr32 msxml4.dll
5)Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
Regards,
Divya R – Microsoft Support.

Tweak IE Options
  • Open Internet Explorer.
  • Go to "Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab".
  • Uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions".
  • Click "Apply".
  • Reboot your computer.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Hi I am having an issue with VSS:

 

 

How to Fix Hi I am having an issue with VSS with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Run it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: biosconfigutility exe download Stbwebtv execleanup exe Scanregw exe Download Download Accwiz Exe Xp Windows Error Main Exe Free Fit It Luall exe application Error Odbcad32 exe Missing Vista Hpcaslnotification Exe Error rkill exe imsetup exe ssh exe keyupdatetool exe Talkback Exe msimn exe download Userinit exe Windows Xp Server Execution Error Spuninst Exe Download Windows Live Messenger Msnmsgr Exe wmfdist exe wkufind exe Fpdispxa exe,Can t I change desktop wallpaper in Windows 7 Starter asus motherboard drivers How to synchronise my HTC P3450 Windows mobile 6 with my PC Windows 7 premium family edition asus drivers IE 10 not working on Windows 8 OS after installing other web browsers www asus com Security Update for Windows XP KB975560 and Security Update for Windows XP KB977914 Keep showing as needing install even after updating Why asus com Start menu in Windows 8 asus driver download To remove My Incredistart from the Windows 7 computer asus driver download Windows wont boot I get blank screen with white cursor asus driver (from the blog note)
Read More: Solution to Problem: win32 application could not write under 'program files' installation directory in win-64?,[Solved] dosent show attachment in hotmail with internet explorer 9 windows 7,Troubleshoot:I cannot access my live.com account from my mobile, keeps telling me password or user not found. I have followed the instructions twice. I have verified everything three times. So how can I fix?,How to Fix - Issue With Windows Installer When Trying to Reinstall .NET Framework 1.1 on Vista?,Solution to Error: IE freezes and returns a \"site not responding\" error message when changing pages on a site, or switching between sites.,E-liquid evaluation on its health indications,4 Ways to Get NCR Veteran Ranger Armor in Fallout New Vegas,after auto install of service pack to windows 7 home premium, system will not go to screensaver or hibernate etc....remains on start screen inedefinatley.,After boot up the desktop seems to freeze up.,How can I change my windows 8 language?

No comments:

Post a Comment