Outlook 2010 Form Problem -Form Works but Text selected in Form does not appear.
I have created an Outlook 2010 Form that looks great.
I created a Field for the user to type into, and also created a Combo drop down box that allows the user to select from four options.
When the email gets sent, the reader opens it, and the field and
the drop down item selected do not appear.
What am I doing wrong here? For example I selected 'Resolved' from the Drop Down box, and typed into the Comments field, but when the reciever gets it, those items are not there.
Keys to the Problem Outlook 2010 Form Problem -Form Works but Text selected in Form does not appear.
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Outlook 2010 Form Problem -Form Works but Text selected in Form does not appear.:
How to Fix Outlook 2010 Form Problem -Form Works but Text selected in Form does not appear. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Corrupt partition can t boot Windows 7 Startup Repair Fails asus support Dual booting Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate TermService running but Remote Desktop not connected asus drivers I have Windows 7 Screen goes dark and will computer will not funtion asus support Shortcut keys will lock me out on Windows 7 Home Premium asus mainboard driver download SSMMgr exe has stopped working a problem caused the program to stop working correctly Windows will close this program and notify you if a solution is available 2 days Error Could not find the macromedia flash asus mainboard driver download where do I get the ioport sys driver that I need for Windows 7 asus driver Your version of Windows SharePoint Services 3 0 isn t compatible with this version of Windows asus drivers 1 Flip off the laptop. Turn it over onto its cover so that you can accessibility the back panel.,Can one teach Windows 7 to do copying of large files in the background realtek pcie gbe family controller driver Dell xps 9000 running Windows 7 CTRL key is locked regardless of different keyboards connected realtek driver download passwords for login on websites no longer work since switching to Windows 8 realtek drivers windows 7 Shutdown and Logon Issue Windows 7 Realtek Audio Drivers Windows XP Start Windows Media Center automatically when Windows 8 1 starts www realtek com tw Windows 7 not allowing me to connect to my wireless router realtek pcie fe family controller driver Wireless Network Connection Problems on Windows 7 realtek driver download Realtek LAN Driver DOWNLOAD
Read More: How to Resolve - Windows Media Center Free Internet TV in ot,[Solved] what programme is best just for writing,Y axis help,[Anwsered] libraries and application data missing,Can I safey delete files from 'Recovery' folder [Solved],Backup 'change Settings" "Back up now" and "turn on schedule" do not function properly,Backup fails to complete, there is some I/O device error,XP Labors Heavily and Will not Start (sometimes even in safe mode. And if it starts in SM, it will freeze when I try to get in to change anything.),MS Windows Back up failing,How to Use Report Filter to Filter on Value