Problem when closing Google Chrome or Internet Explorer
When closing Google Chrome or Internet Explorer this message appears:
"The application Google Chrome has stopped working due to a problem.
Windows are about to shut down the program and you will be informed if a solution is available."
Unfortunately, no solution to the problem has appeared! Could you please help me solve this problem?
(PS: I appologise for any mistakes I' ve made when discribing the problem! I'm Greek, so my English aren't the best...)
PLEASE REPLY SOMEBODY! I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!
Keys to the Problem Problem when closing Google Chrome or Internet Explorer
Thank you for visiting Windows Vista Forums.
We like to know more information about the computer.
Answer the following questions so that we can assist you better.
· Which is the edition of Windows Vista installed on the computer?
· What is the version of Internet Explorer (IE)?
Google chrome is a non Microsoft program.
I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Google Brower for better functionality.
For better functionality of Internet Explorer try the following steps.
Optimize and reset the IE settings to default for better functionality.
I’m adding a link that includes all the steps to optimize and reset the IE settings to default.
How to optimize Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936213
NOTE: Make sure to run the Microsoft Fix it successfully to reset the IE settings to default.
For your reference, I’m adding a link that includes steps for: How to troubleshoot Internet Explorer issues in Windows Vista:
Hope this information is helpful.
Syed V - Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum
and let us know what you think.
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Problem when closing Google Chrome or Internet Explorer:
How to Fix Problem when closing Google Chrome or Internet Explorer with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: How To Restore Office 2007 With My Product Key After Updating From Vista To Windows 7,Windows 7 Backup Error Code 0X8100002F,Issue With Network Connection Getting Disconnected Randomly And Receive Error Message "DNS Server Is Not Responding".,Hotmail Sign In Says"password Incorrect" But It Is Correct,Classpnp.sys Issue - Need Recovery/reinstallation Disk,Windows 7 Does Not Load, Have To Restart Explorer.exe,Making Database Report With Three Databases. I Have Done This Before But It Was In 2005.,After Upgrading To Internet Explorer 9, Now Using Internet Explorer 8 My History Shows Sites I Didn't Access And Have Random Add-ons Installed,How Do I Know The Aero Effect Is Working In Vista,I Copy And Paste From Facebook Messages And Want To Make A Diary Which Program Would Be The Best Solution.
Read More: Solution to Error: I am getting a low disc space notice on m,How to Resolve - Windows Media Center Free Internet TV in ot,[Solved] Runtime error - when waking up the PC from Hibernat,Cannot find Windows Essentials on the program list. [Solved],Yahoo redirects to yahoo search [Solved],How to unlock a Word 2010 form using Word 2007,how to fix runtime error(at 210:1138),waiting for background programs to close,marvell avistar wireless composite device adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems,Help with password protected file