excel pivot table - how do I suppress the data that is less than 5?
I use vba script to hide the underlying data, which I provide to clients.
But I need to suppress the data that is less than five when the client does cross-classifications in the pivot table.
Keys to the Problem excel pivot table - how do I suppress the data that is less than 5?
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: excel pivot table - how do I suppress the data that is less than 5?:
How to Fix excel pivot table - how do I suppress the data that is less than 5? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: Start button will not open up to get to my programs Upgrade from O2000 to O2007 on new PC with Win7 Pro qualifying program not found Task Manager says all programs not responding but they are running just fine Vista does not recognize previous Windows 2003 forms and Excell spreadsheets Is there a fix for this The file is not available Trouble installing Quick Time on a new computer This installation package could not be opened To return Yes if cell in not empty excluding formula in cell The backup did not complete Lenovo ThinkVantage Rescue and Recovery Trying to update from IE6 to IE8 After download IE8 does not run at all Seems to have disabled MusicMatch Jukebox and Help Support Center as well The monitor will not turn off on shut down Unable to open sticky notes When exploring the internet for an article or document the box comes up to prompt me to save or open Either way the new window does not open with the appropriate document How do I change this what is going on this is ludicrous had the account for years now i cannot get in hello Updating information from one worksheet into another What Windows installation adds the Catalog Database entry into the registry key HKLM System CurrentControlSet Control FilesNotToBackup the System Protection tab in System Properties cannot find disk drives so it cannot create a restore point,All System Restore Points Constantly Deleted With VSS Services/volsnap Errors,Apps Not Working When Running Laptop On Battery Windows 8.1,Autofill - How Do I Get Internet Explorer To Autofill My Username And Password?,After A Windows Update (XP) My Dial-up Internet Connection Hangs Up,Am I At Risk If My IP Address Has Been Duplicated? If So, What Should I Do About It?
Read More: Y axis help,How to Resolve - How do I uninstall Intellipoint 8.0. I am ,'The OneNote print driver is not properly installed. Go to t,,How Can You Fix - Stopping Automatic Refresh in Excel 2007?,2007 Office Word and Excel Suddenly Stop Working,no less or eqaul blue screen crash help please,When Searching in Google I get an IE Script Error showing line 4 & 117, and cannot open the web address eg. Jetstar.,I have been having trouble with windows explorer crashing all the time. Two days ago I was unable to get passed the starting up screen. I went into F8 and set my start up back to default and now my computer will not even come on.,Why do I get Error messages when trying to print a web page?