my network is off,how do I turn it on
I was vewing my control pannel,just checking my status.Everything is on execpt my network,it says off.So I want to turn it on.How do I turn it on
Anwsers to the Problem my network is off,how do I turn it on
1. Which operating system is installed on the system?
2. What do you exactly mean by “network is off”?
3. Are you able to browse the Internet?
4. Is the computer connected on Domain environment?
Please provide more information on the issue so that we may assist you better.
In the meanwhile if you are having Windows 7 operating system installed on the system then you may run the Network Troubleshooter to detect and resolve any issues with the network.
Using the Network troubleshooter in Windows 7
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix my network is off,how do I turn it on
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: my network is off,how do I turn it on:
How to Fix my network is off,how do I turn it on with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: Am logged on to the Wa State Empl page but cannot get the check boxes on the application to show up on my computer My computer is a Toshiba Laptop running MS Windows XP Home Edition 2002 I have pop up blocker turned off asus driver download How do you backup all files to an external harddrive with Windows XP asus drivers I see BLUE when trying to install Windows6 1 KB958559 x64 RefreshPkg msu asus motherboard drivers Samsung A50 5MP Digital Camera will not connect to my 64 bit laptop with Windows 7 asus mainboard driver download START screen on Windows 8 blank No applications visible asus driver Windows Media Center opens but the closes program by itself and offers no solution asus driver Windows updates failing with errors 800B0100 and 80073712 asus motherboard drivers Realtek AC97 audio drivers for Windows 10 Realtek AC97 audio drivers for Windows 8.1 Realtek AC97 audio drivers for Windows 8,All Programs On The Desktop Open The Windows Media Center,Adding Radial Dials To Forms In Word 2010,Adobe Flash Player Up-dates Will Not Download. Manage Add-ons Does Not Show Anything Disabled.,Anything I Type In The Search Engine Immediately Closes IE 8.,Alps Pointing Device Stops Working And Resumes.
Read More: [Solved] open option from the pop-up of IE11 does not appear,Windows xp home service pack 3 (Sony Vaio desktop) , drive c running out of space, drive d has 95.5 free space [Solved],Troubleshooting:my smart pad just stopped working so i plugged in my mouse but i don't know why my smart pad stopped working please help? Error,Troubleshooting:External hard drive no longer being mounted on startup Error,Solution to Error: BSOD with 8gb in Windows 7 64 bit.,Programs Compatibility Application Applications App Apps Game Games Legacy Crash Crashes Hang Hangs,iMesh is not working only minimizes,How I can I restore MS-DOS backup (.bak) to Vista?,Won't connect to network, Ipconfig shows media state disconnected, Ipconfig release and renew not functional,On start-up I see: "Checking file system on C: The type of the file system is NTFS."