1058 error print spooler error while installing .net3.5 framework...
hi please fix my problem.....
when i tried to install .net3.5 framework in silent mode of installation of it shows the following error 1.
"this application has requested the run time to terminate in an unusual way.
pls contact the application's service
team for more information." i found that error is due to print spooler which is in "stop" mode but it should be in"start" mode.
i have tried following command in command prompt "net stop spooler" "net start spooler" after that i got the following error:-
"could not start the print spooler service on local computer" and also "1058 error:the service could not be started either because it is disabled or it has no enabled device associate with it" pls pls help me i am facing lot of problem due to this error and
this is my mail id: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ....... Note: I am using windows xp sp3..
Solutions to the Problem 1058 error print spooler error while installing .net3.5 framework...
Follow these methods.
Method 1: Start the print spooler service.
Follow the steps:
a) Click start, run, and type services.msc and press enter.
b) Scroll down and look for the print spooler service.
c) Double click and start the service.
d) Click apply and ok.
Method 2: Perform a Clean Boot to see if there is any software conflict as clean boot helps to eliminate software conflicts.
How to configure Windows XP to start in a "clean boot" state
Note: After performing the troubleshooting steps in clean boot, follow
Steps to configure Windows to use a Normal startup state section from the link to return the computer to
Normal startup mode.
After you used the clean boot to resolve the problem, you can follow these steps to configure Windows XP to start normally.
a) Click Start, run.
b) Type msconfig, and then click OK.
c) The System Configuration Utility dialog box is displayed.
d) Click the General tab, click Normal Startup - load all device drivers and services, and then click OK.
e) When you are prompted, click Restart to restart the computer.
You may also manually download and install the latest version of .NET framework and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
How to repair an existing installation of the.NET Framework
Hope this information helps.
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: 1058 error print spooler error while installing .net3.5 framework...:
How to Fix 1058 error print spooler error while installing .net3.5 framework... with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: Can I Convert Pdf Documents Into Word Just Using Adobe?,How To Turn On Schedule In "Backup",Work Book Password Protected,IE 8 On Win7 Won't Launch Unless I Run As Administrator.,From The Desktop, IE Web Sites Shrunk,Alfa 5 DBi Antenna Compatability,A Disconnected Drive Is Still Showing In "backup And "restore",Authentication Certificate Missing When Trying To Connect To Secure Wireless Network,Autoplay Not Working When Inserting The CD /DVD.,ALL SHORTCUT PROGRAMMES OPEN WITH ADOBEREADER,Stop snoring with asonor anti snore remedy,Appears something when to click on a circle or square box,access virtual drive C through host,General Failure: The URL...................................."The system cannot find the file specified.",splwow64.exe__?use 32 bit reg path @ cregistry @ @ qeaaxh@z could not be located in the dynamic link library LXCGUTIL.DLL