windows 8 and pinning on Start menu
My windows 8 stopped letting me pin web sites to my start menu? I right click the pin lights up blue but doesn't pin the site? How do I fix this?
Keys to the Problem windows 8 and pinning on Start menu
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: windows 8 and pinning on Start menu:
How to Fix windows 8 and pinning on Start menu with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Can t get Windows 7 to identify my printer Realtek Audio Drivers Windows XP I am trying to set up a distribution list in Windows Mail and I have Vista realtek sound drivers In Windows 7 some icons in the system tray notification area look low res realtek driver Restore Points disappearing issues on Windows 7 realtek driver Start Menu Issue Unable to view any icons in Windows 8 Desktop Start Menu realtek audio driver Turn Windows features on or off is blank or empty while opening Windows 8 1 realtek sound driver Windows Vista 32 bit Multiple Event Viewer Error s realtek drivers four Make use of the “Tab” critical within the keyboard to select the USB flash drive.,Active X And Registry Question,Audio Bluetooth Is Not Working / Auriculares Bluetooth No Funcionan,After Configuring Of POP3 My Email Get Deleted From Phone Wheni Delete It From Webemail.,After Using A Reputable Registry Correcting Software Product, Windows Explorer (windows 7) Still Hangs Up, If The Problem Is Not In The Registry Than What Is Wrong?,Backup And Restore To VIRTUAL MACHINE