Index Left and return multiple values
Using Excel 2010 how can I achieve multiple returns from the left using the index function:
I am trying to retrieve all records from a worksheet which are categorised as "High"
Range a1:a20 is the issue description
Range b1:b20 is the categorisation High, Medium or Low
The records are all on the "Issue Tracker" worksheet and the retrieved records are required to be shown on the "Dashboard" worksheet.
Hope this is clear enough
Solutions to the Problem Index Left and return multiple values
Running System Update Readiness Command
On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve Index Left and return multiple values in Windows.
- Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
- Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.
Reboot your Windows & see if error Index Left and return multiple values still comes up.
Note: Your administrator's password might be needed.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Index Left and return multiple values:
How to Fix Index Left and return multiple values with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: 2 GIG SD Cards and Windows 7 64 Bit Puzzler adobe reader doesn t work with ie8 in Windows 7 Home Premium Can t read pps powerpoint attachments from my Windows Mail Are there Windows 7 drivers for an Adaptec 2940U SCSI card Brightness won t adjust with Windows 8 1 BSOD Windows 8 help After automatic Windows Updates all pictures are blurry in Internet Explorer 9 Can you install flash on Windows CE7 to enable online flash games to play Action Center telling me to download 32 bit drivers when I am running 64 bit Windows 7 Catalyst Control Center Host application has stopped working Windows is checking for a solution to the problem when logged in to Windows Can t use the edit toolbar in Windows Live Movie Maker Custom created wallpaper in Vista loses resolution in Windows 7 Compatibility issue with Starz and Windows 7 64 bit Desktop Icons disappear when right clicking on desktop in Windows 7 After updating to Windows 8 1 receiving error code 0X80070002 and all of my apps stopped working Do I need the original Windows disks to use Virtual PC 2007,Can I Download Elgato Eye Tv3 Digital Receiver Since My Laptop Does Not Have A Cd Player?,Printer Problem After Win 7 SP1 Installed,HomeGroup Not Working Both Ways,MapPoint Microsoft 2011 Problems Working New Down Load Complete But Software Will Not Open And Work...running Windows 7,I Justed Randomly Start Getting The Blue Screen And I Cant Figure Out The Problem.
Read More: Solution to Error: Excel 2007 generated MDX queries for multiselect in a pivot table's report filter,Move axis labels from left side of graph to right side of graph Tech Support,Tech Support: MS Windows Back up failing,Troubleshooter of Error: Sum Product by Date Range,Control Panel wont open Tech Support,Tips On How To Decorate Your Apartment,Regular MBA vs Online MBA,A Review of the Google Assassin Google Adwords Course,Attempting to logon to windows7 home premium,Hard drive NTFS file structure error reported by Windows events.