Why do my selected choices not show up on the Status Bar in Excel 2010 (Num Lock & Caps Lock do)?
Trying to get the functions to appear on the status bar. They are "checked" (when you right click the status bar) but they don't show up like they are supposed to.
Anwsers to the Problem Why do my selected choices not show up on the Status Bar in Excel 2010 (Num Lock & Caps Lock do)?
Make sure that your numbers are actually numbers and not numbers entered in cells that were initially formatted as text.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Why do my selected choices not show up on the Status Bar in Excel 2010 (Num Lock & Caps Lock do)?
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Why do my selected choices not show up on the Status Bar in Excel 2010 (Num Lock & Caps Lock do)?:
How to Fix Why do my selected choices not show up on the Status Bar in Excel 2010 (Num Lock & Caps Lock do)? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Black hole Gap in Task Bar Windows 8 1 Pro asus drivers Getting Error code 0x80070015 when doing backup in Windows 7 asus mainboard driver download Metro Apps Still Not Lauching After April 8 Windows 8 1 Update asus motherboard drivers Silverlight Updates causing Windows 7 32bit system to hang at desktop asus support Starting in Oct 2012 My computer started shuting down at radom times I sometimes get a error box saying Microsoft Windows is not responding asus com System Restore vs Windows Backup asus drivers Windows Unexpected Shutdowns Need Help asus support Steps to One-Click Download and Update Asus Touchpad Drivers on Your Computer,Icon Deleted Nd Required,Computer After Infected By Fake Antivirus,Resource (web Proxy) Is Online But Isn't Responding To Connection Attempts,Using Drop.down Box In Word,Win 7 X64 32gb SDHC ReadyBoost Issue
Read More: Solution to Error: I am getting a low disc space notice on m,[Solved] Windows Live Messenger shows on taskbar even though,Changing font to rich text format,Low performance issues when moving from Windows 7 Ultimate R,Fast Solution to Problem: i've connected my phone to laptop for running internet on it. but it is running slow and my web browser is not responding.,Application Does Not Start in Windows 7,NTLDR is Missing. Press CTR + ALT + DEL to restart?,Apps keep crashing every time I click on the tile, what's wrong?,Why is windows experience index for graphics score is less than gaming graphics score?,MSE keeps detecting and quarantining trojan js/medfos.b, how to remove it permanently?