i have installed an application (micromax modem mmx144f) , now problem is , though i have installed it, but every time i want run it , it has to be provided with administrative password.
and also everytime i plug in my modem , instead of connecting automaticlly
, it asks for reinstallation of the application .
Keys to the Problem regarding applicationinstallation
Thank you for the reply.
If the device is designed in such a way then I suggest you to contact the technical support for Micromax.
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: regarding applicationinstallation:
How to Fix regarding applicationinstallation with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: Can I Convert Pdf Documents Into Word Just Using Adobe?,How To Turn On Schedule In "Backup",Work Book Password Protected,IE 8 On Win7 Won't Launch Unless I Run As Administrator.,From The Desktop, IE Web Sites Shrunk,Alfa 5 DBi Antenna Compatability,A Disconnected Drive Is Still Showing In "backup And "restore",Authentication Certificate Missing When Trying To Connect To Secure Wireless Network,Autoplay Not Working When Inserting The CD /DVD.,ALL SHORTCUT PROGRAMMES OPEN WITH ADOBEREADER
Read More: [Solved] Windows 7 laptop disables another wireless PC connection,Tech Support: Need help with random BSOD, stop:c0000135 happens once a day, then the machine runs fine the rest of the day,[Anwsered] How to avoid having two footers in a pleading,Tech Support: MS Windows Back up failing,Solution to Problem: Code 404 File not found,Stop snoring with asonor anti snore remedy,Appears something when to click on a circle or square box,access virtual drive C through host,General Failure: The URL...................................."The system cannot find the file specified.",splwow64.exe__?use 32 bit reg path @ cregistry @ @ qeaaxh@z could not be located in the dynamic link library LXCGUTIL.DLL