Pivot Table Value Filter - Top 10 gives me only top 8
When I right click on the drop down arror of a column heading and ask for "Value Filter / Top Ten" and change the amount I want (I want the top 30), the result only gives me the top eight...no matter if I ask for 10 or 30.
Anwsers to the Problem Pivot Table Value Filter - Top 10 gives me only top 8
Check if you would have applied filters in other columns.
Check with sample file.
Keep Eye on your TIME, Not on your WATCH.
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error Pivot Table Value Filter - Top 10 gives me only top 8
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Pivot Table Value Filter - Top 10 gives me only top 8:
How to Fix Pivot Table Value Filter - Top 10 gives me only top 8 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: After install of Windows 7 and Office 07 I cant print my old Excel documents realtek high definition audio driver How does one disconnect a CD burner or flash drive from a Windows 7 computer realtek hd audio drivers I have Windows 7 and use Yahoo email but when I m on a website try to send it by email it always Pops up Windows Live and I don t use Windows Live email realtek high definition audio driver Sharing tab in folder properties Windows Explorer not responding realtek pcie gbe family controller driver Standalone Installer for Windows Live Writer realtek pcie fe family controller driver Why can t Windows recognise I ve installed a superior version of Office on my computer and stop asking to to upgrade from Office 2010 Starter Realtek Audio Drivers Windows XP Windows Vista SP2 Black Blue Screen of death both cannot access log in or startup realtek high definition audio driver 5 Test that your show flashes as well as a verification window appears. Restart your pc.,All Restore Points Erased. Unable To Create New - 0x80042308,A Program Has Stopped Working,Back Button In IE11, Doesnt Work,Account Lockout - Need Help Unlocking My MSN Email Account,After My PC Has Been On For A While The Picture Goes Black An Shut's Down. The Power Is Still On. I Have To Turn Off Power An Turn Back On