Cannot Rename or Move/Copy sheet in Excel 2007
This happens to all workbooks I am working with, even with a new one.
Keys to the Problem Cannot Rename or Move/Copy sheet in Excel 2007
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "System Restore" (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
- Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up in the list of search results).
- Make sure the "Recommended restore" radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
- Click on Next and follow the instructions given.
Note: There is the option on the restore utility to select "Choose a different restore point". Unless you have a specific reason to select a different date and time than what Windows recommends, just select the recommended option stated in the steps above. If you choose to select another one, follow these steps:Click on that desired date and time, and Windows 7 will perform a scan for any affected programs in that restore point.
Once completed, click Next and follow the instructions given.
Once you have selected the restore point, your system will start the restoring process, after which you will have to restart the system.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Cannot Rename or Move/Copy sheet in Excel 2007:
How to Fix Cannot Rename or Move/Copy sheet in Excel 2007 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: 2 GIG SD Cards and Windows 7 64 Bit Puzzler adobe reader doesn t work with ie8 in Windows 7 Home Premium Can t read pps powerpoint attachments from my Windows Mail Are there Windows 7 drivers for an Adaptec 2940U SCSI card Brightness won t adjust with Windows 8 1 BSOD Windows 8 help After automatic Windows Updates all pictures are blurry in Internet Explorer 9 Can you install flash on Windows CE7 to enable online flash games to play Action Center telling me to download 32 bit drivers when I am running 64 bit Windows 7 Catalyst Control Center Host application has stopped working Windows is checking for a solution to the problem when logged in to Windows Can t use the edit toolbar in Windows Live Movie Maker Custom created wallpaper in Vista loses resolution in Windows 7 Compatibility issue with Starz and Windows 7 64 bit Desktop Icons disappear when right clicking on desktop in Windows 7 After updating to Windows 8 1 receiving error code 0X80070002 and all of my apps stopped working Do I need the original Windows disks to use Virtual PC 2007,Can I Download Elgato Eye Tv3 Digital Receiver Since My Laptop Does Not Have A Cd Player?,Printer Problem After Win 7 SP1 Installed,HomeGroup Not Working Both Ways,MapPoint Microsoft 2011 Problems Working New Down Load Complete But Software Will Not Open And Work...running Windows 7,I Justed Randomly Start Getting The Blue Screen And I Cant Figure Out The Problem.
Read More: Troubleshoot:Is Adobe 7.0 compatible with Windows Vista?,Solution to Error: how do i re-send a message in windows mail,How can i download apps from pc to my lumia 520 ? [Anwsered],[Anwsered] Microsoft Excel download not working,Can Default Metro Apps Be changed ? [Solved],Tips On How To Decorate Your Apartment,Regular MBA vs Online MBA,A Review of the Google Assassin Google Adwords Course,Attempting to logon to windows7 home premium,Hard drive NTFS file structure error reported by Windows events.