Windows explorer is restarting everytime i open control panel
Windows7 32bit in my HP netbook is restarting every time i open control panel and am unable to even update my microsoft essentials antivirus version.
Plz help me out of this.
Also am unable to do any of the control panel operations like turning on my firwall
settings, uninstalling a program are all in vain.
Am totally worried about this as all updates are not working for me.please help asap.Thanks.
Keys to the Problem Windows explorer is restarting everytime i open control panel
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Windows explorer is restarting everytime i open control panel:
How to Fix Windows explorer is restarting everytime i open control panel with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: accelerometerst exe hp download Icsetup ExeComputer Error Svchost Exe Svchost Exe System Error ERROR CANNOT EXECUTE FILE IN TRANSACTION Free Ntoskrnl Exe For Windows7 Download Explorer Exe Error On Shut Down Windows Search Exe Bad Image Hphmon exe Msnnm exe InboxTool Scanpst Exe ntoskrnl exe bsod keygen exe updater exe Odometer exe firefox exe entry point not found Sqlmangr exe Download Regtlib exe unwise exe Driver For Hpoipm07 exe Wmp54gv4 exe Download sndvol exe,Blue Screen error BCCode d1 Windows 7 64 bit Pro realtek hd audio drivers High memory usage on Windows Explorer realtek hd audio driver Is there a way to have pages be normal size ie cover the entire screen when viewing on Windows 7 realtek sound drivers Right Click Libraries Windows explorer has stopped working realtek drivers windows 7 Start Menu Windows Explorer has Stopped Working Realtek Audio Drivers Windows XP Windows 7 Professional cannot find my External Drive realtek high definition audio driver Windows won t maximize from task bar and won t show preview realtek high definition audio driver nVidia Graphics Driver Version V126.96.36.19949 , 379.77 MBytes
Read More: [Solution] lost bluetooth, webcam, and possibly other items,How Can You Fix - Is there a way to get a count of how many windows are open??,Troubleshoot:my microsoft word starter wont run, telling me to repair Error,New Computer Wrong processor Speed [Anwsered],Troubleshooting:windows experience index of gaming graphics is 3.4 Error,Network Key help,why its says expe win 32 application not valid,why can't I go to another computer to see my msn portfolio,What is ESENT, and what do I do about this ESENT Error occurring once on Win7(64)SP1?:,I made XMAS address labels last year and now I just want to have the addresses on the labels wiith no clip art. How do I do it without retyping 4 pages of addresses?