dell inspiron crashes - problems operating IE and volume
iv just bought my wireless lap top on windows 7 in may,and its started crashing mostly at night cant do anything with it ,but turn it off and on again.
im having problems with internet explorer not being able to connect all the time and the volumne button
,when i press it ,it does nothing then goes off on its own to the highest level.any one any ideas,im a novice and teaching myself..
Solutions to the Problem dell inspiron crashes - problems operating IE and volume
Hi dawn rogers,
Provide us the error message with the error code you receive when the system crash.
To get the information follow the below steps:
a. Click on start
b. Right click on computer
c. Select properties
d. Click on advanced system settings
e. In system properties, under Advanced tab, below startup and recovery
f. Click on settings and below system failure
g. Uncheck the option “Automatically restart”
As you mention that the computer crashes during nights, do you observe this happening when working with any particular program or application?
With the issue with unable to connect to internet: Do you receive any error message when you try connecting to internet?
Meanwhile, you may try booting the computer in clean boot and check the results.
Below link will help you in booting the computer in clean boot:
If the issue does not persist you may continue with step 2 from the above link.
Make sure you reset the computer to normal mode from step 7.
Samhrutha G S - Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error dell inspiron crashes - problems operating IE and volume has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: dell inspiron crashes - problems operating IE and volume:
How to Fix dell inspiron crashes - problems operating IE and volume with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 6100/nForce 420 WHQL Certified driver v.178.13,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 7600 GS Video Driver v.295.75 Certified,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce 820M Driver v.344.48 WHQL,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 560M VGA Driver v.296.17 Certified,Way to Update & Herunterladen NVidia GeForce GT 130M Video Treiber v.295.75 Certified,How to Update & Download SONY SVE14A1X1RH Realtek Ethernet Driver,Where to Download SONY SVS13A2W9ES Bluetooth Driver (Intel) v.2.6 - 126.96.36.199059,Best Way to Update & Download SONY VGN-CR203E Conexant HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Setup Program v.188.8.131.52 driver,Best Way to Download SONY VGN-FE790G/N Wireless LAN Driver v.10.6.0.29,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR31Z/S Firmware Extension Parser Device v.184.108.40.206,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: [Anwsered] deleted windows media center =,delete entire rows [Anwsered],How to Fix Error - Debug notepad upon start-up?,How to Fix - Default Excel to Open in Same Instance?,How to Fix - default color of selected cells?