Monday, September 26, 2016

How to Resolve - Debug.log file on C:\ will completely drain my memory after a few hours.?

Debug.log file on C:\ will completely drain my memory after a few hours.

Hi everybody, this is my first time posting here and I might not make another post here for a while, forgive me if I don't have correct format.
I've been having this problem with my Windows 7(build 7601) Lenovo laptop where whenever I turn my laptop on,
this file called debug.log which is located in my local disk drive is created.
It starts out like nothing, just a few hundred bytes, but almost every minute it will raise a hundred bytes (this is when nothing is really running program-wise).
When I start playing
games, going online, etc., it will start to get very worrisome.
The debug.log when I look at it 6 hours from now will probably be about 20GB+.
I just recently found out about this file because I need to keep my laptop on overnight for my friends to play on
a Minecraft server I have running and I was constantly finding the disk drive completely full.
After a day or two, the debug.log will end up being around 300GB to 500GB and I have 0 bytes remaining on my drive.
Resetting the laptop will delete the debug.log
until I log in again and it will start taking up memory again.
I have looked this up online to no avail.
For everyone reading this, please try to help me identify what this thing is and if I could disable it/limit its size.
Before I forget, here's whats inside
the file as of posting :
http://pastebin.com/KuBgBwL1 .
I have no idea what this toolkit thing is, the only other thing I've seen with the word toolkit was in my services list and it was called 'ToolkitSvc' (it is currently running).
Please help me, this is draining my memory constantly
and I don't want to restart my laptop every day!

Solutions to the Problem Debug.log file on C:\ will completely drain my memory after a few hours.

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Hi,
Try the steps from the following link:
Slow PC? Optimize your computer for peak performance
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/setup/optimize.aspx#fbid=kmc757u4Zlo
http://support.microsoft.com/mats/slow_windows_performance/en-us

This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing Debug.log file on C:\ will completely drain my memory after a few hours..

  1. Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
  2. Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
  3. Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
  4. Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
  5. Set the Value to 0x00000001.
  6. Close and reopen your Control Panel.
  7. Restart the Microsoft Windows.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Debug.log file on C:\ will completely drain my memory after a few hours.:

How to Fix Debug.log file on C:\ will completely drain my memory after a few hours. with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 6100/nForce 420 WHQL Certified driver v.178.13,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 7600 GS Video Driver v.295.75 Certified,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce 820M Driver v.344.48 WHQL,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 560M VGA Driver v.296.17 Certified,Way to Update & Herunterladen NVidia GeForce GT 130M Video Treiber v.295.75 Certified,How to Update & Download SONY SVE14A1X1RH Realtek Ethernet Driver,Where to Download SONY SVS13A2W9ES Bluetooth Driver (Intel) v.2.6 - 2.6.23.40059,Best Way to Update & Download SONY VGN-CR203E Conexant HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Setup Program v.7.62.0.50 driver,Best Way to Download SONY VGN-FE790G/N Wireless LAN Driver v.10.6.0.29,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR31Z/S Firmware Extension Parser Device v.8.0.2.3,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 SoluciĆ³n?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: Troubleshoot:Custom data validation using two criteria,[Anwsered] Desktop program icon changes without authority,customise word count [Solved],How to Fix Problem - defragment system reserved?,Troubleshooting:Deleted Folder and Error Message when exiting Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment