Display driver stopped responding and has recovered (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 190.38)
Display driver stopped responding and has recovered
Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 190.38 stopped responding and has successfully recovered.
I have updated NVIDIA and Display (LG W2253V), but I still have problem.
How can I solve the problem?
Keys to the Problem Display driver stopped responding and has recovered (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 190.38)
Hi Hojung Jung,
From the above description, you are getting Error Display driver stopped responding and has recovered.
This cause of the issue is
•You may need to install the latest updates for your display driver
•Visual effects, or too many programs running in the background may be slowing your PC down
•The GPU is taking more time than permitted to display graphics to your monitor
I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link:
"Display driver stopped responding and has recovered" error in Windows 7 or Windows Vista
Note: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry.
However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly.
Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps
For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it.
Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.
For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article:
Back up the registry in Windows 7
Post us the result once you try the above steps.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Display driver stopped responding and has recovered (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 190.38)
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Display driver stopped responding and has recovered (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 190.38):
How to Fix Display driver stopped responding and has recovered (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 190.38) with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Way to Update & Download SONY SVE14A2X1EH Wireless State Device driver,How to Update & Download SONY SVS1511X9RB Graphics Driver for D2 (Intel) v.9.17 - 184.108.40.20628,Method to Download SONY VGN-CR290N Realtek High Definition Audio Driver v.220.127.116.1133,Download SONY VGN-FS710/W Utilities DLL Update v.6.4.0.06290 driver,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR460E/P Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver v.18.104.22.16847,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error,Solution to ashoutxt.dll Missing Error,Solution to cxcore096.dll Missing Error,Where can I Find dsauth.dll File,How to Fix msde.dll Not Found Error,Best Method to Fix psizewizres.dll Error
Read More: does windows 7 need to run java? [Solved],How to Fix - Division formula for Excel 2007?,Tech Support: Doing a WORD 2007 MailMerge using Excel address list, but to a Custom Label template, but label height is used for verticle pitch.,How to Fix Problem - Do I need to download updates to Microsoft Visual C++ if I'm not writing programs??,Does Windows 7 has the concept of utlizing part of RAM as a hard disk?,Data validation question. Maintaining and updating named ranges.,Desktop Gadget Gallery on Windows 7,delete empty rows,Deleting a page and also how can I copy an exact page lay out on a new page,Date Formula for 1st Sunday of each Month (3rd to 9th)