AIPTEK Pocket Cinema V50 Projector is not working under a standard account
Trying to run Pico Projector.exe under "users" account but the projection did not come out.
There is a "cross sign TV" icon at the taskbar menu.
With administrator account logged in, the projection is alive~!!
Anyone can advise..?
I am running on Windows 7 32bits OS.
Much appreciate of your help~!
Keys to the Problem AIPTEK Pocket Cinema V50 Projector is not working under a standard account
Follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to fix the issue.
These steps have to followed by being in the standard user login.
Right click on the file.
Choose Run as administrator.
For reference you may visit the link provided.
Command Prompt: frequently asked questions
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error AIPTEK Pocket Cinema V50 Projector is not working under a standard account
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: AIPTEK Pocket Cinema V50 Projector is not working under a standard account:
How to Fix AIPTEK Pocket Cinema V50 Projector is not working under a standard account with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: How to Fix - After repartition on windows 7 \"operating system not found\"?,After moving, I find that I cannot connect from my home page to a certain website. I;ve been able to connect after logging on to my e-mail address but then only after several tries. Any suggestions? [Solved],Fast Solution to Problem: After installing Windows updates, the Computer crashed.,How Can I Fix - After upgrading from Windows 7 Starter, now my computer is very slow?,after restarting server 2003 I am receiving a message on two of my workstations the the current time on this computer and the network are different [Solved],32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?