all of a sudden can't open word or excel always not responding
Either trying to open or from attachment from e-mail excel or microsoft does not respond?
Anwsers to the Problem all of a sudden can't open word or excel always not responding
Make Sure you do not have any previous versions of Office components installed on the computer, try repairing the Office suite and check how it works.
Follow the Steps below to Repair the Office 2007:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
If Control Panel is not in Classic View, click Switch to Classic View.
2. In Control Panel, double-click the Add or Remove or Programs/Programs and Features icon.
3. In the Currently installed programs list, click to select Microsoft Office 2007 product.
4. In the Maintenance Mode Options dialog box, select "Repair", and then click Continue.
In this method we will try to Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists.
- Search "MSCONFIG" and Open.
- Click on Boot Tab
- Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option
- Select Network.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Reboot your System.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: all of a sudden can't open word or excel always not responding:
How to Fix all of a sudden can't open word or excel always not responding with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: All Internet Browsers run extremely slow in Windows 8.1 when background programs or Window Store apps are running,all my incoming e-mails are attachments [Anwsered],How to Resolve - All my icons have changed and my programs don't show on the Start Button?,Troubleshoot:All my control panel items are missing in windows7.When i open its just a blank window with no items in it,how do i get my control panel items back?,Troubleshoot:all my data and program automatically didn't save after restart and shutdown? Error,all emails in in box disappearing,all files try to open with adobe,All files are openings with media player except my computer control panel etc,All emails disappeared from Outlook 2013,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open