Thursday, April 28, 2016

Troubleshoot:All my emails sent and inbox are disappeared by itself

All my emails sent and inbox are disappeared by itself

Hello

I have over 100 list in my msn contact list.
I suddenly was opening my msn last week and every contacts were disappeared , today I only have 2 contacts and I need my old contacts.
I did not erase any of my contacts, and in addtion I did neither forgot my msn
online at any other place.
I tried to log on with another pc and every contact appeared for seconds before dissaperaing again, and this was the last time I saw my contacts.
I could to return back contacters but i could not for other problem read following

I have other problem with my email.Every email which i had saved in my inbox and sent were also dissapered and I don't know how to get those emails back.
I hope really you can help me with this problem because it is impossible for me to remember everyone's email to add them again.
Also it is very important for me to get my emails back both in inbox and sent.
Regards
Joseph Jaghlasian
Email       *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Keys to the Problem All my emails sent and inbox are disappeared by itself

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Hey Joseph Jaghlasian,
 
It sounds like Live Hotmail through Hotmail.com.
If so you will need to reach out to the
Windows Live Help – Hotmail community for further assistance.

Steven
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Visit our
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think

Running System Update Readiness Command

On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve All my emails sent and inbox are disappeared by itself in Windows.

  1. Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
  2. Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
  3. Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
  4. Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.

Try and see if you still get the same error All my emails sent and inbox are disappeared by itself in your Windows.

Note: You may be prompted to enter your administrator's password when you try to execute certain system tasks!

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: All my emails sent and inbox are disappeared by itself:

How to Fix All my emails sent and inbox are disappeared by itself with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related:
Read More: How Can I Fix - All my usb isnt working error \"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)\"?,[Solution] all my icons on my desktop changed to Microsoft Offoce picture manager. Every time I ty to get into a program microsoft office opens up. How can I fix this?,Troubleshoot:all my data and program automatically didn't save after restart and shutdown? Error,[Anwsered] All networks now disconnected since updating to Windows 8.1,Tech Support: All my applications opens with adobe extended pro!,all emails i send have an attached email address outof my address book,all emails, docs, music etc are being saved in the pictures library as well as appropriate locaton,All downloads hang and never complete,All contacts show on emails sent.,All icons show Adobe Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment