Thursday, April 28, 2016

How to Resolve - All my app were deleted and I can't seem to get them back.?

All my app were deleted and I can't seem to get them back.

My computer is just over a month old, and it had received  a  few "Drive Errors".
When I restarted my computer, it automatically started to repair the "Drive Error", but when I loaded up my computer, all my apps were gone.
Everything on my Desktop is still
there, I tried to search for it on the Start screen, but I says I have no apps at all.
When I go to the "All Apps" screen, nothing is there.
I tried to do the "sfc/scannow" command on the console, but it stops at 51% on the verification phase, and it says
"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
Details are included in the CBS.Log windir/Logs/CBS/CBS.log.
For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log.
Note that logging is currently not supported in the servicing scenarios."
 
I don't think this has to do with my "Drive Error" because I have not gotten one since.

Anwsers to the Problem All my app were deleted and I can't seem to get them back.

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Using Windows troubleshooter:

  • Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
  • A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
  • Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
  • Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
  • The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
  • Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: All my app were deleted and I can't seem to get them back.:

How to Fix All my app were deleted and I can't seem to get them back. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related:
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: All Internet Browsers run extremely slow in Windows 8.1 when background programs or Window Store apps are running,[Solution] all my icons on my desktop changed to Microsoft Offoce picture manager. Every time I ty to get into a program microsoft office opens up. How can I fix this?,How to Resolve - All my toolbars are missing?,[Solution] All my applications \/ programs open in wordpad,[Anwsered] ALL my tunes in iTunes have exclamation marks beside them and can't find the original what have I done? Thank you,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,All e-mails showing as attachments rather then displaying in the preview pane at the bottom.,all emails, docs, music etc are being saved in the pictures library as well as appropriate locaton,All desk icons open Media Player,All contacts show on emails sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment