Monday, April 18, 2016

Fast Solution to Problem: After updating to 8.1 through STORE all my TILES "look" empty. But they aren't.

After updating to 8.1 through STORE all my TILES "look" empty. But they aren't.

All my tiles are "lableless" .
I have no idea which app they stand for.
I have to start them in order to see which app they are.

All my apps (from win8 and the new win8.1 ones ) are there and can be found using CHARMS-SEARCH, but my initial screen is filled with colored and "lableless" tiles.

I WAS HOPING THEY WOULD BE LIVE ONES, WITH WEATHER UPDATES, INCOMING MAIL, CALENDAR NOTICES...

but just colored ones is what I got LOL

can anyone help, please?

I've already tried : updating app, sync licenses, using the APP FIX downloadable, unninstalling and reinstalling them, ...
nothing worked.

screen resollution is ok
UAC is ok
Firewall is ok

please, any ideas would be nice

i have even deleted all my HD partitions, reinstalled win8 using my ORIGINAL WINDOWS 8 SL media, went through all the Windows updates until win8.1 was visible in my STORE, updated....
BUT GOT THE SAME ISSUES.

I can't REFRESH nor REINSTALL win 8.1 like I could with win 8.

a bit desperate here.

awaiting for a sollution or at least ideas

thx,

Solutions to the Problem After updating to 8.1 through STORE all my TILES "look" empty. But they aren't.

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

In this method we will try to Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists.

  • Search "MSCONFIG" and Open.
  • Click on Boot Tab
  • Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option
  • Select Network.
  • Click Apply and OK.
  • Reboot your System.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After updating to 8.1 through STORE all my TILES "look" empty. But they aren't.:

How to Fix After updating to 8.1 through STORE all my TILES "look" empty. But they aren't. with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7 Pro, unable to boot normally, always goes into Safe Mode Tech Support,How to Fix Problem - after installing the april 12 updates i cannot connect to internet?,Troubleshoot:After recently updating my netbook with windows 7 starter operating system my microsoft word 2010 will not open anymore.,Troubleshooting:After un-installing Yahoo toolbar unable to use Internet Explorer. When type in search bar nothing happens,Fast Solution to Error: After installing windows7 sp1, vb6 compiled exe is not working in windows xp machine,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment