All new PCs come with Windows 7 x64 preloaded and MS recommends Office 2010 to be x32, what goes?
If I can only buy Win 7 x64 on a new PC and x32 emulation is slow and most addins are x32 only, why does MS recommend most people install Office 2010 as x32? I understand x32 would be for most users, I just don't understand why MS has all retailer installing
x64 when MS recommends user to use x32 for compatibility issues! Help for alternatives, or way to proceed!
Keys to the Problem All new PCs come with Windows 7 x64 preloaded and MS recommends Office 2010 to be x32, what goes?
XP mode runs the applications in a virtual version of Windows XP.
32bit applications and 64bit applications installed normally will run at almost the same time.
Matthew Arkin - Windows Answers Moderator - Microsoft Partner - Windows Desktop Experience MVP - http://twitter.com/Microsoft_Cares - This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: All new PCs come with Windows 7 x64 preloaded and MS recommends Office 2010 to be x32, what goes?:
How to Fix All new PCs come with Windows 7 x64 preloaded and MS recommends Office 2010 to be x32, what goes? with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: All my icons appear as Media Center icons,How Can I Fix - All my usb isnt working error \"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)\"?,Troubleshooter of Error: All Internet Browsers run extremely slow in Windows 8.1 when background programs or Window Store apps are running,Troubleshoot:All my Facebook notifications in Windows Mail are tagged as potential phlishing Error,Troubleshoot:All macros disappeared,All browsers and the softwares which run from internet is also not working,all desktop shortcuts inop,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,All desktop icons are showing as Windows Media Player,All contacts show on emails sent.