Thursday, April 28, 2016

Troubleshoot:All my Facebook notifications in Windows Mail are tagged as potential phlishing Error

All my Facebook notifications in Windows Mail are tagged as potential phlishing

Original Title: Phlishing options
All my Facebook notifications in Windows Mail are tagged as potential phlishing, despite my adding both the sender name and domain to my safe list

Keys to the Problem All my Facebook notifications in Windows Mail are tagged as potential phlishing

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Cleaning your computer, components, and peripherals help keep everything in good working condition and helps prevent germs from spreading. You can't image how dirty the inside of your computer case can get. All the dust and dirt is going to prevent proper air flow and may even prevent the fan from working.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: All my Facebook notifications in Windows Mail are tagged as potential phlishing:

How to Fix All my Facebook notifications in Windows Mail are tagged as potential phlishing with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: ,All I get is: The type of file system is NTFS. Error found. CHKDSK cannot continue in Read-Only Mode...,all hyperlinks in excel '07 workbook change folder destination,All icons open with Windows Media Player,All downloads hang and never complete,All desk icons open Media Player

No comments:

Post a Comment