Thursday, April 28, 2016

All my tiles and documents have gone & my computer will not refresh Tech Support

All my tiles and documents have gone & my computer will not refresh

I turned my computer on this morning and my desktop picture had been changed, all my documents have gone and i only have 3 tiles left Desktop Internet Explorer and Store.
I tried right clicking in the bottom right corner but there was just the 3 previously
mentioned.
I tried refreshing my PC but it will not let me came up unable to refresh.
I had documents on the pc that i had been working on for weeks and they are not in file history either or any of the 150 photos.
Please help me.

Solutions to the Problem All my tiles and documents have gone & my computer will not refresh

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

You need to confirm first whether if someone has created a new account by administrator so that you old account may be disabled or deleted.

In case non of above things happened the some virus may have hit your pc so I would suggest to recover your deleted data first.

For data recovery you can use any freeware program like Recuva and please make sure to select a different drive for recovered data.
You can do this attaching any external hard drive or a separate partition. 

Once you recovered all of your files then I would recommend to perform a clean boot by formatting your hard drive and installing a new copy of windows.
Thanks

Open Action Center by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer's status.

Make sure your computer has at least the minimum amount of random access memory (RAM) required to run the program that is displaying the error. Look for the program requirements online or in the packaging information.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: All my tiles and documents have gone & my computer will not refresh:

How to Fix All my tiles and documents have gone & my computer will not refresh with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related:
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: All my icons appear as Media Center icons,All logoff attempts fail. 20% of power ups fail requiring a hard kill with the power button. Tech Support,How Can I Fix - All my usb isnt working error \"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)\"?,[Solution] all my icons on my desktop changed to Microsoft Offoce picture manager. Every time I ty to get into a program microsoft office opens up. How can I fix this?,Troubleshooter of Error: all icons to word pad icons,All excell wworksheats come up as "read only" I can not unlock them and I did not try to lock them. Help, please.,all files try to open with adobe,All created checkboxes made by vba seems to be the same checkbox. The last one.,All desktop icons and shortcuts associated to one program,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open

No comments:

Post a Comment