Thursday, April 28, 2016

Solution to Problem: All networks, when connected to, display as an unknown network without internet access.

All networks, when connected to, display as an unknown network without internet access.

I have a windows 7 laptop, and just recently my laptop's internet stopped working.
Every network I try to connect to always says that it is an unknown network and that it is connected but has no internet connection.
Does anyone know what might be causing
this? I cant update my drivers, as I have no internet to download it from.
One of my friends recently tried to configure something for his WiFi network via my computer, something along those lines, could he have messed my computer up somehow?

Solutions to the Problem All networks, when connected to, display as an unknown network without internet access.

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Hi
Thanks for contacting Microsoft Community.

Perform the following steps in order:
1.
Go to start.
2.
Type network and sharing center and press Enter.
3.
On the left pane, click change adapter settings.
4.
Select on the suitable network adapter (WiFi or wired).
5.
Right click on it and click Properties.
6.
In the opening Properties dialog box, under networking tab, scroll down to see
Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
7.
Select it and click Properties.
8.
In the opening dialog box, select Obtain IP address automatically
and Obtain DNS server address automatically.
9.
Go to the next tab (Alternate Configuration).
10.
Select Automatic private IP address.
11.
Click Ok.
12.
Click Ok.
13.
Repeat the steps for WLAN and wired connections.
14.
Now try connecting to a network and check.

If the issue persists, go to Start->type cmd->press Enter.
Type ipconfig /all, press Enter and provide the information displayed there.

To check for Windows updates

  1. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
  2. In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
  3. If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: All networks, when connected to, display as an unknown network without internet access.:

How to Fix All networks, when connected to, display as an unknown network without internet access. with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related:
Read More: [Solution] all my icons on my desktop changed to Microsoft Offoce picture manager. Every time I ty to get into a program microsoft office opens up. How can I fix this?,all my incoming e-mails are attachments [Anwsered],How to Resolve - All my toolbars are missing?,Solution to Error: All my RAM is dissapearing, need help!,Troubleshoot:all my data and program automatically didn't save after restart and shutdown? Error,all desktop shortcuts inop,All font downsized so small I can hardly read it.,All day long Windows Internet Explorer stop working this is driving me crazy?,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open,All desktop icons have changed to Internet Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment