After upgrade to Internet Explorer 9 addons wont stay enabled
My add ons are disabled. I keep trying to enable them with no success. I used to listen live to a radio station, and can not now. It says I need Adobe flash player which I used to have. I can't download in on Internet Explorer. I can't download a
Java plug in so I can update my timesheet online. I can do all of these things on Mozilla and Safari. I want to be able to use Internet Explorer 9 for everything. Any suggestions?
Anwsers to the Problem After upgrade to Internet Explorer 9 addons wont stay enabled
Video trouble shooter check you Java and silverlight versions scroll down the list for the listings,
How to use compatibility view,
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After upgrade to Internet Explorer 9 addons wont stay enabled:
How to Fix After upgrade to Internet Explorer 9 addons wont stay enabled with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Solution to Problem: After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7, my laptop's number pad no longer works,[Solution] After Oct 13 update, screen transitions are slow fades,Solution to Problem: After some inactivity, IE11 minimizes and clicking on that minimized window fails to reopen it,Troubleshooting:After Windows 7 upgrade IE freezes and computer has to be restarted.,How to Fix - After turning off the computer during its configuaration, it now will not start up?,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator