Monday, April 18, 2016

Troubleshoot:After reistalling windows from a disc that dell sent me, I can't go online Error

After reistalling windows from a disc that dell sent me, I can't go online

It first started with a memory error message.
When I changed the ram, I went to the maximum which is 2 gb.
I have both hard wire and wifi in the pc.
When I try to click on fix it, nothing happens.
Dell or microsoft will not help.
The pc is 2 years old.
I thought maybe if I can just get online with that pc that all the updates and drivers can be reinstalled.
I've also lost all sound, but it shows a sound card and it seems like forever for the desktop to come up.
When I try to go online it says there is no
ip address.
I tried all the different ways to renew the ip address but it just keeps on searching.
Thank you

Keys to the Problem After reistalling windows from a disc that dell sent me, I can't go online

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Hi,
What is the model of your computer?
I would suggest you to try downloading the Network drivers from different computer from the Dell Website and try installing Network drivers in the computer which has problem.
http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/DriversHome/NeedProductSelection

Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error After reistalling windows from a disc that dell sent me, I can't go online

Caution: Unless you an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.

  • Click the Start button.
  • Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
  • While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
  • You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
  • Click Yes.
  • A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
  • Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
  • In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
  • From the File menu, choose Export.
  • In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
  • In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
  • In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
  • Click Save.
  • The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
  • You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After reistalling windows from a disc that dell sent me, I can't go online:

How to Fix After reistalling windows from a disc that dell sent me, I can't go online with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Tech Support: Aftre upgrading to Windows 8.1 - Unable to play DVD's\/Issue with Opening Microsoft Office document.,How to Fix Problem - After sleep or hibernate, cannot re-enter my password (the keyboard acts dead).?,Fast Solution to Error: After installing Windows 7 Pro, getting error message trying to open Norton or getting on line \"the application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect\",Fast Solution to Error: After signing into user account, receive error \"Procedural entry point DwmHintDxUpdate could not be located\",How to Fix Error - After running Disc Cleanup, explorer does not remember my information- have to retype the password and ID.?,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment